some pretty interesting stuff, and while not 100% it's still pretty accurate
80% is pretty good at predicting 17 yr old kids
http://ssbea.mercer.edu/recruiting.htm
some pretty interesting stuff, and while not 100% it's still pretty accurate
80% is pretty good at predicting 17 yr old kids
http://ssbea.mercer.edu/recruiting.htm
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
i really dont see alonzo lawrence at hawaii, i think its ole miss and bama
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Lets pull this up next week and see how close it comes. As far as a couple of UT recruits and things I have seen I see them getting Antione McClain, and EJ Abrams-Ward, but not getting Quinton Coples unless Enrique Davis commits, which I also think is unlikely unless we just impress the [censored] out of him this weekend, Ole Phil will have to pull the rabbit out of the hat for that one.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
there are some that are going to be misses, like TJ Lawrence will be a Gamecock, and they have them 4th
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i really dont see alonzo lawrence at hawaii, i think its ole miss and bama </div></div>
Miami's not out of that race yet Biggin...CJ Holton was quoted as talking w/Lawrence during his visit this weekend and saying that his finalists were Miami and Bama.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i really think hes comin to tuscaloosa, but i dont want to jinx it.
if all goes as planned, bama lands the #1 recruiting class.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I would say Lawrence ends up a Gator unfortunately.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
see, i disagree, i really think its down to bama and ole miss
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would say Lawrence ends up a Gator unfortunately.</div></div>
If you're thinking about TJ Lawrence (WR out of Florida)--sure, that's possible (though I think he's also down to Michigan, WVU, and VT).
As for Alonzo Lawrence (CB out of Mississippi), his final 3 are Ole Miss, Bama, and Miami for sure. He's the one Biggin and I are talking about.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks